Sony has released a new firmware update for the QX series lens cameras Sony QX100 and QX10. The update adds ISO setting, “Half-Press” function for the shutter button and improved “NFC One-touch connection”. Other highlights and download links as follows.
The Sony DSC-QX100 lens camera produce DSLR-like image quality with a 20.2MP 1.0″ Exmor RBackside-Illuminated CMOS sensor, a 28-100mm (eq.) f/1.8-4.9 lens and the BIONZ image processor.
The Sony DSC-QX10 lens camera features a 10x zoom lens and 1/2.3″ Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor and the BIONZ image processor.
Sony QX100 and QX10 Firmware Update V3.00 Announced
- Release date: 14/04/2014
- Benefits and improvements
- “Half-Press” function for the shutter button has been added*
- “NFC One-touch connection” has been improved*
* Requires PlayMemories Mobile app version 4.2 or later.
- ISO Setting has been added
- MP4 Movie Recording size changes from 1440 x 1080(30p) to 1920 x 1080 (30p)
Download links here.
- Download Sony QX10 Firmware Update V3.00 – Click here.
- Download Sony QX100 Firmware Update V3.00 – Click here.
Sony QX10 and QX100 Lens Camera Price
Sony DSC-QX10 lens camera price is $248.00. Sony DSC-QX100 lens camera price is $498.00.