Ricoh Imaging introduced a limited edition Pentax Q7 Premium Kit. The premium kit includes a black Q7, four lenses (standard prime, standard zoom, tele zoom, wide zoom) plus four hoods, a polarizing filter, and a camera bag (pictured below).
Pentax Q7 is the latest Q-mount mirrorless camera and the first to feature a larger, 1/1.7″ type sensor. Pentax Q7 mirrorless camera priced at $476.95.
There will be only 1000 kits available worldwide. Pentax Q7 Premium Kit will be priced for $1199.95 and available later this month in US.
Ricoh Introduces a Limited Edition Pentax Q7 Premium Kit
New PENTAX Q7 Kit Features Four High-Performance Lenses, Special Accessories and Exclusive Packaging
DENVER, CO, April 2, 2014 – Ricoh Imaging Americas Corporation (Ricoh Imaging) is pleased to announce the PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit, featuring the world smallest and lightest interchangeable lens camera system, four high-performance lenses and a host of accessories all wrapped up in an exclusive package.
Available in a limited quantity of 1,000 units world-wide, the PENTAX Q7 premium kit includes the following items:
- PENTAX Q7 camera body (Color: black x black)
- PENTAX-01 STANDARD PRIME (Color: black)
- PENTAX-02 STANDARD ZOOM (Color: black)
- PENTAX-06 TELEPHOTO ZOOM
- PENTAX-08 WIDE ZOOM
- MH-RB40.5 Metal Hood for 01 (Color: black)*
- PH-RBB40.5 Plastic Hood for 02
- PH-RBA40.5 Plastic Hood for 06
- PH-RBF49 Plastic Hood for 08
- PENTAX -100 PL Polarizing filter**
- O-CB133 Camera Bag
- Special kit box
Accessories: rechargeable lithium-ion battery, battery charger, AC power cord, USB cable, CD-ROM software, strap
* This hood is exclusively designed for the kit, and is treated with a special black coating.
** Usable on the 01, 02 and 06 lenses. The 02 lens may be affected by some vignetting at its wide-angle end when mounted on the Q7 camera body.
Note: The specifications of the camera body, lenses and accessories are identical with those of standard products.
Weighing in a just 7 ounces, the Q7’s compact body enables easy pocketable portability while the in-camera filters and assorted lens variety inspire the casual photographer to elevate their creativity. Featuring a 1/1.7 inch, back-illuminated CMOS image sensor, high sensitivity shooting up to ISO 12800 and enhanced Q ENGINE with fast response time during start-up and shooting, the Q7 produces sharp and beautiful images with a creative flare.
- The PENTAX-01 Standard Prime and PENTAX-02 Standard Zoom lenses have been treated with a black coating identical to that used on the camera body, to enhance visual harmony.
- The Metal Hood for 01 is treated with a special back coating that matches the color of the 01 lens.
- The O-CB133 is a shoulder-bag-type camera case, which holds a Q7 camera body with the 02 lens mounted, and as many as five interchangeable Q-mount lenses.
- The kit is packaged in a specially designed kit box.
Pricing and Availability
The limited edition PENTAX Q7 Premium Kit will be available at www.us.ricoh-imaging.com in late April 2014 for a suggested retail price of $1,199.95.