More specifications of the Pentax 645z medium format camera leaked online. The new Pentax 645z camera is rumored to be announced on April 14th.
The upcoming Pentax 645z medium format camera will be able to record 4K video in interval mode (3840 x 2160). More detailed specifications list can be seen below.
Pentax 645z Medium Format Camera Specifications Detailed
- CMOS without AA Filter
- 52.99MP, 51.4Mp effectively (8265 x 6192 pixel)
- ISO 100 – 204,800
- SAFOX11 AF system, 27 point (25 cross type), LW -3 – +18
- 3.2″ – LCD 3:2 ratio, 1,037,000 dots
- LiveView, contrast AF, focus peaking
- TTL metering with 86k RGB sensor
- 3fps in JPEG L up to approx. 300 frames
- Full HD video (1920×1080), 4K in interval mode
- Official announcement on April 14th
- US price: $8,496.95