Leica will release a new firmware update for the Leica M 240 digital rangefinder camera.
The new firmware update version 184.108.40.206 for Leica M 240 expected to be announced on May 24, 2014.
Leica firmware update for M240 camera will include new features like blue lines for focus peaking. Here are some detail of the new firmware update.
Leica M 240 New Firmware Update Coming on May 24
Leica M 240 Firmware Update Details
- Add blue lines for focus peaking
- Exposure compensation will work without pressing and holding down the button on the front
- Ability to set minimum and maximum ISO for auto setting as well as minimum shutter speed
- Other improvements
The Leica M Digital Rangefinder Camera is a compact full-frame (24 x 36mm sensor) digital camera. As part of the Leica M-series, it is directly compatible with Leica M-series lenses and by utilizing the Leica R-adapter, is compatible with Leica R-series lenses.
Leica M 240 Features
- 24MP Full Frame Leica Max CMOS Sensor
- Leica Maestro Image Processor
- 3.0″ LCD with 920,000 pixels
- Full HD 1080p Video
- Live View and Rangefinder Focusing
- ISO Sensitivity to 6400
- Fits Leica M-series Lenses
- R-series Lenses Fit M Body via R-adapter
- Durable, Splash Protected Body
- Revised Ergonomics and Controls