The Canon EOS 6D cinema camera body on sale for $9,999 at Adorama. The Canon EOS-1D C camera is now $2000 off the regular price and on sale for $9,999 at Adorama.
Canon extends the digital 4K origination. The EOS-1D C is the first Canon hybrid DSLR to offer onboard 4K motion imaging and Full HD motion imaging on CF cards, in a rugged, ultra-compact form factor.
Deal : Canon EOS-1D C Cinema Camera Body Price for $9,999
Product specifications :
- Compact, Durable, Self-Contained 4k Video Recording: The EOS-1D C is an HD video powerhouse providing cinematographers 4K video capture in a single unit, with no need for external power or recording devices. The EOS-1D C is fully self-contained, with the ergonomic ease-of-use portability one expects from a Canon DSLR.
- Canon 18.1 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS Sensor: The EOS-1D C carries the latest generation of Canon’s Full-Frame CMOS sensor. With a Full-Frame sensor, Canon EF and EF Cinema lenses will perform to their true potential, while improved signal-to-noise ratio provide clearer shadows and highlights in both bright and low-light environments.
- 4K Motion JPEG YCbCr 4:2:2, 8-bit video recording: The EOS-1D C is a self-contained device that captures 4K video in a cropped-sensor configuration at 24fps in YCbCr color space with a sampling ratio of 4:2:2 and 8-bit depth. Color and luminescence are preserved, while footage can easily adapt to existing post-production workflows.
- Full HD Recording and Super 35mm Crop Mode: In addition to standard frame rates of 30fps, 25fps and 24fps, the EOS-1D C also enables Full HD recording at 60fps and 50fps and supports high-speed shooting for spectacular slow-motion footage. The camera’s built-in LCD monitor can both preview and play back footage at its native frame rate.
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors: The EOS-1D C utilizes dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors for stunning speed and image quality. Each DIGIC 5+ Image Processor contains twin 4-channel A/D converters for outstanding image quality, and refined algorithms reduce noise at high ISO values.
- Canon Log Gamma: Canon Log Gamma is a setting that sets the EOS-1D C to maximize dynamic range and provide a wide exposure latitude. The files produced using log format are ideal for post-production processes where corrections, color matching, and grading are applied, providing users with a high level of creative freedom.
- HDMI Output with Time Code: The EOS-1D C offers several new capabilities via HDMI output. Connect via HDMI to an external video recorder and output uncompressed YCbCb 4:2:2 8-bit video footage. Output frame rate is independent of shooting rate, allowing it to be matched to the capabilities of the external recorder.
- Compatibility with EF Cinema and EF Lenses: The EOS-1D C is compatible with the full line of Canon EF lenses, including EF Cinema lenses (Cinema zooms only in Super 35mm Crop mode; Cinema primes in all modes). Ultra-wide, zoom, 4x macro, tilt-shift, and super-telephoto lenses in the EF line are tools to realize your cinematic vision.
- Built-In Headphone Terminal: The EOS-1D C includes a built-in headphone terminal which outputs unprocessed sound, giving you the clear audio image while the camera is recording it.
- WFT-E6A Wi-Fi Unit With Remote Capabilities: The EOS-1D C can connect to an optional Wi-Fi transmitter unit WFT-E6A to provide unique capabilities not found in competitive units. Users can control the EOS-1D C using any web-enabled devices such as laptops, smartphones, and tablet PC’s.
- Fully Featured 12.0 fps, 18.1 Megapixel Full-Frame DSLR Camera: The EOS-1D C shares its heritage with the EOS-1 Series family and is a world-class DSLR camera besides being a cinema powerhouse. Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors and an 18.1 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor provide a burst shot rate of 12.0 fps for capturing exceptional quality.