Nikon 1 V3 mirrorless camera rumored to be announced in mid-March. The new mirrorless shooter will replace the 1 V2 model. More details surfaced for the upcoming Nikon 1 V3. See below for the Nikon 1 V3 details.
Along with the Nikon 1 V3, new Nikkor 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD VR mirrorless zoom lens expected to be coming. The mirrorless camera will feature a 18-megapixel sensor and Expeed 4a image processor. As mentioned earlier Nikon 1 V3 will have a completely new design similar to the sketch in the patents.
Nikon 1 V3 Mirrorless Camera To Be Announced in Mid-March
More Nikon 1 V3 Detailed Specs
- 18MP image sensor
- EXPEED 4a imaging processor
- Very fast AF, start-up time, fps shooting etc..
- 180° swivel LCD screen
- 2.4MP External (probably optional) optical viewfinder
- Eye sensor and a button to switch between LCD and EVF
- The new external grip will not take any batteries, but it will have a shutter button and front dial
- The camera design will be similar to the sketch above, but it will be all black (not sure if they will offer different colors)
- New Nikkor 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD VR zoom lens
- The official announcement is expected in March (most likely in mid-March)
- Completely new camera design
Skylum's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 4 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. Luminar 4's revolutionary tools and AI technologies give superpowers for creative photo editing. We rated Luminar as Highly Recommended.