The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens is currently selling for $1,699.00 at Adorama. This is superb deal when compared to the original price for $2099.
During the checkout process the prices drops to $1899, then you apply a $200 mail-in rebate. The price for the Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II lens becomes 1,699. You also get free shipping in the USA and earn 2% rewards. Good deal.
Deal : Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II Lens for $1,699
The Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM lens is a versatile, easy-to-use standard zoom lens that covers a focal range from wide-angle to portrait-length telephoto. Its constant maximum aperture of f/2.8 provides effective consistency when at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II Lens Features
- Large aperture L-Series standard zoom lens that combines high imagequality and enhanced durability.
- New optical design utilizes 1 Super UD lens element and 2 UD lenselements to minimize chromatic aberration in the outer area at wide-angle; as well as eliminates color blurring around the edges of thesubject, for images with high resolution and contrast.
- Combines 2 types of aspherical lenses to reduce spherical aberration,and achievehigh image quality across the entire screen area andthroughout the full zoom range.
- Highly resistant to dust and water, enabling shooting even in harsh andrigorous conditions.
- Circular diaphragm (9 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Ring USM, high-speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast autofocusing.
- Optimized lens coatings ensure exceptional color balance whileminimizing ghosting.
- Fluorine coating on front and rear lens surfaces reduces smears andfingerprints.
- Zoom lock lever locks the zoom position at the wide end for safetransporting.
Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II Lens Specifications
|Construction||13 groups /18 elements|
|Angle of view||84° – 34°|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.38m / 1.25 ft.|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||3.5 x 4.4 in. / 88.5 x 113mm|
|Weight||28.4 oz. / 805g|
|Notes||Front Focusing method, UD (Ultra Low Dispersion) Glass,|