Canon USA has released new versions of the Digital Photo Professional and EOS Utility softwares. New version of Canon DPP and EOS Utility softwares now support newly announced Rebel T5, EOS M2, Powershot G1 X Mark II cameras.
With the Canon DPP utility you can quickly view, edit, process and print RAW images. You can also edit JPEG images while retaining the original images. See below for the update details.
Canon DPP and EOS Utility Now Support Rebel T5, EOS M2, Powershot G1 X Mark II
Canon Digital Photo Professional 3.14.15 – Changes for Digital Photo Professional 3.14.15 Updater:
- Supports images taken with EOS Kiss X70 / EOS Rebel T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2, PowerShot G1 X Mark II.
- Supports Windows 8.1 [Windows version of the updater]
- Fixes the phenomenon where the shutter speed value and the aperture value indicated for an image displayed in the [Large thumbnail] mode may differ from the actual values if the image has been converted to the JPG or TIFF format from the RAW file (CRW file) format of the EOS D30, EOS D60, EOS KISS DIGITAL / EOS DIGITAL REBEL / EOS 300D DIGITAL or EOS 10D.
EOS Utility 2.14.0 – Changes for EOS Utility 2.14.0 Updater:
- Supports EOS Kiss X70 / EOS Rebel T5 / EOS 1200D / EOS Hi, EOS M2.
- Supports the CN-E35mm T1.5 L F.
- Supports Windows 8.1.
Download from Canon USA website.