Samsung is soon to be announced a new mirrorless camera for the NX series models. It will be called Samsung NX mini or as we previously posted the Samsung NX-F1.
Samsung NX-F1 first images and specifications list now leaked on the web. You can take a look at full specs and image of the Samsung NX-F1 below. NXF1 thickness is less than 35mm, and the 9mm lens is only 12mm thick.
Samsung NX-F1 announcement expected in less than one month period. Price yet not unveiled for the mirrorless shooter.
Samsung NX-F1 Mirrorless Camera Image, Specs Leaked [NX Mini]
Samsung NX-F1 Full Specifications
- 20MP back-illuminated 1″ CMOS sensor
- 9-27mm lens, 9mm thick
- DRIMe 4 processor (DRIMe IV New Image Engine)
- 1/16000s maximum shutter speed
- 3-inch swivel LCD screen similar to the MV800
- Built-in flash
- 22fps continuous shooting
- ISO range: 160-12800
- 1080p/30p video capabilities
- Micro SD memory card
- Super continuous shooting capability
- Very slim design