Panasonic GH4 micro four thirds camera will be announced tomorrow on February 7 (tonight in US). First images of the Panasonic GH4 4K video recording camera leaked ahead of the announcement.
The new Panasonic GH4 video camera will feature a new 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor optimized for 4K recording, Quad-core image processor and Venus Engine. The new sensor developed for numerous movie recording enhancements.
Pricing will be announced in mid March. The GH4 camera will cost less than $2000 or 2000 Euro. See the availability from the links below.
Panasonic GH4 First Images Leaked
Panasonic GH4 4K Video Recording MFT Camera Specs
- New 16,05 megapixel sensor with semi-conductor protection technology to reduce noise and improved dynamic range.
- Quad core image processor and venus engine
- ISO up to 25,600.
- 12fps, 7,5 fps with continuous focusing
- New UHS I class III SD card format support
- 2,36 million dot OLED EVF
- 49 AF points as fast as 0.07 seconds.
- 4K video at 4096×2160 pixels and max frame rate of 96fps.
- 200Mps and ALL-I intra mode recording (4K)
- Focus Peaking
- Magnesium body