Panasonic GH 4K micro four thirds camera to be announced on February 7. More specs leaked for the upcoming GH series 4K video recording camera.
The new Panasonic GH 4K video camera will feature a new 16-megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor optimized for 4K recording. The new sensor developed for numerous movie recording enhancements. Unlike the GX7, the GH 4K camera has no on sensor stabilization.
Panasonic GH 4K Micro Four Thirds Camera Specs Detailed
Panasonic GH 4K Rumored Specs
- New 16 Megapixel sensor optimized for 4K recording
- It will have a Quad-core processor
- 2,36 million dot OLED EVF
- 200Mps and ALL-I intra mode recording (4K)
- G4K has focus peaking
- Sensor reading is 50% faster then GH3
- There is an attachable XLR adapter
- H264 codec all intra that give 422 color all intra in 100 mbps. To record this you will need to buy the new P2 Micro card in SD shape made by Panasonic
- In 1080p you will also have AVCHD
- It will be switch-able from 4K and 1080P with various frame rates (can shoot 120fps at 1080P for example)
- Focus Peaking will also work from smartphone through wifi
As we have posted earlier Panasonic to announce a new GH 4K video recording camera and according to Engadget, Panasonic GH 4K video camera release date expected in late February or Spring with a price tag below $2000. See the first images of the Panasonic GH 4K camera at CES 2014 show.