Nikon D4S DSLR camera to be announced on February 25, 2014. The high-end DSLR first introduced at CES 2014 show and Nikon officially announced the development of D4s.
Later on Camera and Photo Imaging Show called CP+ 2014 started in Japan. Nikon’s new HD-SLR camera Nikon D4S spotted at the show.
The D4s will most likely be on display at WPPI and at The Photography Show in the UK. The Nikon D4s price information is still unknown. MPB Photographic, a dealer in UK lists D4S on their website for £5,995.00. See below.
Nikon D4s DSLR Camera To Be Announced on February 25th
Nikon D4s professional “HD-SLR” camera previously listed at Adorama. According to the leak at Adorama, Nikon D4s specifications list include a 24 megapixel HD-SLR camera with 36.0×23.9mm CMOS Sensor, 11 FPS continuous shooting and 51 Point AF System. The upcoming Nikon D4s will use EN-EL18 type battery.
Nikon D4s Rumored Specifications
The Nikon D4s which is the successor of D4 will have the same body design with smaller changes. See below for the Nikon D4s specifications we’ve posted earlier :
- New focus mode: now can use 3D-Tracking in 9 or 21 points group
- Native ISO: 100-25,600
- Improved time-lapse movie recording: can change interval shutter in 1/6 stop (adjustable)
- White balance can be fine tuned by 0.25-0.50 Kelvin
- You can adjust the color tone of the camera LCD screen.
- Same resolution as the D4 (16MP)
- HD movie at 60 fps/1080p
- Small change in the body design
- Same price as the D4
- The official announcement will most likely be next week at CP+ 2014 show.
- Shipping will start in March or latest April
Macphun's all-in-one photo editor Luminar 2018 is out now and available for just $69 for new users, with big discounts for upgrading users. We rated Luminar as "Highly Recommended".