Leica will launch a limited edition of the Leica X2 camera. “Leica X2 Red Leather” limited edition camera will be produced only 20 pieces.
Leica Camera Japan will celebrate the first anniversary of the Leica Daimaru Shinsaibashi store. The new “Leica X2 Red Leather” camera price will be ¥273,000 (around $2,600). The camera will be available on March 1, 2014.
The Leica X2 Digital Compact Camera With Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH Lens is light, compact camera equipped with a 16.1 megapixel CMOS sensor in APS-C format–a format usually only found in much larger DSLR cameras.
“Leica X2 Red Leather” Limited Edition Camera To Be Released in Japan
Leica X2 Camera Specs
- APS-C Size (23.6 x 15.8mm) CMOS Sensor
- 16.1 Megapixels
- Leica Elmarit 24mm f/2.8 ASPH. Lens
- Automatic and Manual Controls
- Low Noise and High Dynamic Range
- Low Light Photography – ISO Up To 12500
- Live View With 2.7″ Display
- Lightweight (11.2 oz)
- Compact (2.7 x 4.9″)
- Legendary Leica Precision Engineering