Canon EOS Kiss X70 DSLR camera full specifications list leaked on the web. According to recent rumors the replacement for the Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D (also known as EOS Kiss X50) will feature 18MP APS-C sensor and DIGIC 4 processor.
See full specs of the upcoming Canon EOS Kiss X70 / 1200D / Rebel T4 DSLR camera below. The new entry-level DSLR camera below the Rebel SL1 line to be announced at CP+ 2014 show.
This camera will be sold as Canon EOS Kiss X70 in Japan and it will replace the EOS Kiss X50. It is most likely be called EOS Rebel T4 in US and EOS 1200D in EU. Name will be cleared in the official announcement.
Canon EOS Kiss X70 / 1200D / Rebel T4 Full Specs
- 18MP APS-C sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image processing engine
- Continuous shooting speed: 3 fps
- ISO: 100-6400 ( 12800 extended )
- Shutter speed: 1/4000 seconds to 30 seconds
- Finder penta mirror . 95% field of view , 0.8 times magnification
- 3.0 inch LCD monitor 460,000 dot
- Video: 1980 x 1080 30p. MOV format , MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
- Scene Intelligent: Auto
- Creative Filters: five
- Final image simulation
- Adopt a rubber grip
- Media: SD / SDHC / SDXC
- battery: LP-E10
- 129.6 x 99.7 x 77.9mm
- 435g Weight ( body only)