According to press text below new E-M5 firmware updated to version 2.0 and this adds “Small AF target () was added to the AF target settings.” and “ISO LOW (100 equivalent) was expanded on the low sensitivity side.”
Olympus OM-D E-M5 PRO Lens Kit (Black Elite) Announced
See the translated text below.
Olympus Imaging Corporation (President: Haruo Ogawa), has further enhanced our popular, the design and functionality of the black-body mirrorless interchangeable lens camera of “OM-D E-M5”, released in the fall of last year, “M.ZUIKO I will release in March 2014 was combined with 12-40mm F2.8 PRO “lens DIGITAL ED,” OM-D E-M5 PRO lens kit (Elite Black) “.
- The leather tone of black paint, to create a quality of a traditional camera
- To grip, I adopt the design of leather-like with high texture
- Refines the main dial, sub-dial to improve the operation and design characteristics
- The new firmware Ver.2.0, corresponding to the small AF target (100 equivalent) ISO LOW ※
- Included with the “12-40mm F2.8 PRO M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED” has received high praise professional photographer