The Olympus E-M10 micro four thirds camera will be announced on January 29 before the Camera and Photo Imaging Show called CP+ 2014. Digicame-info posted full specifications for the upcoming OM-D E-M10 camera.
Olympus E-M1 will remain the high-end micro four thirds shooter in the series. The new E-M10 will be the new entry-level model while the E-M5 will be placed in the middle section in the OM-D line-up. See below for the full specs list translated by Google.
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Full Specifications
- 16.05 MP Imaging Sensor (same as E-M5)
- 3.0-inch tiltable LCD screen. 1.04 million dots. Capacitive touch panel.
- ISO Sensitivity: ISO 200-25600
- Shutter speed: 60 seconds to 1/4000 sec
- Continuous shooting speed: Up to 8 fps
- SD / SDHC / SDXC. UHS-I media support
- 144 Million dot EVF
- Autonomy: 320 shots
- Video: 1920×1080 30p 24Mbps. MOV, H.264
- Battery: BLS-5
- Size: 82.3mm x 45.9mm x 119.1
- Weight: 350g (body only). (Including battery and media) 396g
Olympus OM-D E-M10 Price
The Olympus E-M10 mirrorless camera will be available in black and silver colors.
- The Olympus E-M10 body price around $760 or 560 Euro
- The Olympus E-M10 with 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 compact zoom price around $910 or 670 Euro
- The Olympus E-M10 with double zoom kit price around $1,050 or 775 Euro
Olympus will announce the E-M10 micro four thirds camera along with the 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 compact zoom and 25mm f/1.8 mft lens. There will be also a new lens cap (BCL-0980) in Black or White color and a new macro converter (MCON-PO2).