The Olympus E-M10 micro four thirds camera announcement have been scheduled for January 29 before the Camera and Photo Imaging Show called CP+ 2014. We know almost everything about the upcoming Olympus E-M10, three new MFT lenses, price and first images.
Digicame-info has posted the image of silver E-M10 with the new 14-42mm pancake zoom lens attached on. The new zoom kit lens that will come with the Olympus OMD E-M10 camera will have a new type of lens cap that can be opened by rotating it like a zoom lens. This means you don’t need to remove the cap from the lens.
Olympus E-M10 Silver with 14-42mm Lens Cap Image
Olympus E-M10 Announcement Will Include the Following Products
- Olympus E-M10 Micro Four Thirds Camera
- Olympus E-M5 kit with 12-40mm f/2.8 Lens
- Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850
- Olympus Stylus ToughTG-835
- Olympus Stylus SP-100EE
- Olympus 25mm f/1.8 Lens
- Olympus 14-42mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- Lens cap (BCL-0980)
- Macro converter (MCON-PO2)