Lexar announced the new Lexar Professional 3333x CFast 2.0 card. Lexar Professional 3333x CFast 2.0 is the fastest memory card in the world with capacities available for sampling in 256GB, 128GB, 64GB, and 32GB.
Lexar Professional 3333x CFast 2.0 cards demonstrate new speed thresholds to capture high-quality images and 1080p full-HD, 3D, and 4K video. Designed to maximise the capabilities of the next-generation of high-definition camcorders and high-resolution DSLR cameras. The new cards provide a read transfer speed up to 3333x (500MB per second), which is three times faster than any CompactFlash card.
The CFast 2.0 specification is the next generation of high performance memory cards designed for professional applications in still imaging and video capture. And Lexar also offers New 256GB 1066x CF Card and Enhanced Capacities to 800x CF Line, Including the Industry’s First 512GB Card.
Lexar 3333x CFast 2.0 World’s Fastest Card Announced
Lexar 3333x CFast 2.0 Card Key Features:
- Production-ready CFast 2.0 cards with industry-leading performance
- Capacity compliant with all CFA specifications
- Provides future capabilities for next generation of camcorders and digital SLR cameras
- Transfers files with a read speed up to 3333x (500MB per second)*
- Supports the VPG-65 specification for professional-quality video capture
- Includes latest version of Image Rescue® software
- New CFast 2.0 USB 3.0 Reader for the Lexar Professional Workflow Reader Solution available for sampling
New 256GB Professional 1066x CF card
- Provides read transfer speeds up to 160MB per second and write speeds up to 155MB per second*
- Supports VPG-65 for professional video capture
- Price: $969.99
Professional 800x CF card
- Provides read transfer speeds up to 120MB per second and write speeds up to 75MB per second*
- Now available in 256GB and 512GB capacities
- Supports VPG-20 for professional video capture
- Price: $1,499.99