Fujifilm has updated their X mount lens roadmap for 2014 and early 2015. The updated Fujifilm X-Mount lens roadmap for 2014-2015 includes five new lenses.
The first lens to be announced in the roadmap is the XF 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 R OIS in mid-2014. The next lens will be the XF 16-55mm f/2.8 R OIS and XF 50-140 F2.8 R OIS. These lenses will be followed by a “high speed wide angle lens” towards the end of 2014, and “super telephoto zoom lens” at the start of 2015 whose focal length has not been disclosed.
Fujifilm Updates X Mount Lens Roadmap for 2014-2015
The latest roadmap shows that the lineup will be enhanced with the introduction of the following lenses throughout 2014 and early 2015:
- A high speed wide angle prime lens (Focal length and Aperture TBC)
- A bright XF50-140mmF2.8 R OIS tele-photo zoom
- A bright XF16-55mmF2.8 R OIS standard zoom lens
- A super telephoto zoom lens (Focal length and Aperture TBC)
- A high magnification XF18-135mmF3.5-5.6 R OIS zoom lens
This will bring the total number of lenses in the X mount lineup to seventeen.