For CES 2014, Fujifilm unveils the FinePix S1, which is the world’s first “weather resistant” super zoom bridge camera. The Fujifilm S1 offers a powerful 50x image-stabilised optical zoom lens, wireless communication, Full HD movie function – all wrapped in a robust dust and water-resistant body.
The FinePix S1 super zoom bridge camera provides protection against rain and dust. The S1 features a 16MP CMOS sensor, and a bright 50x super zoom 24mmF2.8-1200mmF5.6*1 lens with ultra-fast zoom speed and 2x Intelligent Digital Zoom up to 100x.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 price is set for $499.95 / £399.99. The new bridge camera from Fujifilm will be available from March, 2014.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Weather Resistant Bridge Camera
The high resolution and contrast Vari-Angle 3” LCD (920K dot) makes it easy to frame shots from any angle, and the 0.2” EVF (920K dot) is great for difficult shooting conditions. One-touch WiFi connectivity lets you easily share images to your smartphone or tablet – pictures that these devices cannot capture – and remote shooting via smartphone or tablet using the Fujifilm Camera Remote app for unique capture opportunities.
Fujifilm FinePix S1 Key Features
- Dust and weather-resistant bridge camera
- 16.4MP 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
- 50x image stabilized optical zoom lens (24-1200mm)
- Super Macro mode 1cm
- 5-axial Image stabilization
- AF speed of 0.14sec (*5)
- Shooting interval of approximately 0.65 seconds
- Maximum continuous shooting speed of approximately 10.0fps (*6)
- Start-up time of approximately 0.68 seconds(*7)
- 920K dot EVF
- Vari-angle LCD screen
- Time Lapse Interval Shooting function (up to every 10 minutes for 6 hours maximum)
- Full HD movie capture
- 10 Artistic Advanced Filters
- WiFi connectivity