Nikon Df more spec leaked ahead of the announcement. Digicame-info posted more specs for the upcoming Nikon Df retro full frame compact camera.
Official announcement for the Nikon Df full frame retro-styled camera expected to be on November 5th. Nikon also released 6 promo video teasers for the Nikon Df camera. For shutter sound and how the new Nikon DF camera look like, you may want to watch all 6 promo videos.
Nikon DF More Specs Leaked
- Df will have the same basic control buttons as the D610.
- Df will use Nikon D4 sensor
- When using with a non-Ai lens, lens information can be selected from the menu on the manual setting.
- Interlock lever formula flip-up.
- It is equipped with a synchro terminal.
- Df continuous shooting speed is 5.5 FPS
- Df will use the same battery as Nikon D5300.
- Set the aperture value of the (added) non-Ai lens use, use it in conjunction with the actual aperture value of the lens-side sub-command dial side of the body.
- Shutter speed is configurable in the main command dial, can be set in 1/3 steps.
Nikon call this camera as a “hybrid” camera. Hybrid shutter is combining electrical and mechanical technologies. Nikon DF will also feature a hybrid electronic-optical viewfinder, just like the Fujifilm X-Pro1 and X100S.
The Nikon Df will fully support non-AI lenses. The AI coupling lever can be moved up in order to mount non-AI lenses – just like the Nikon FM, FE, EL2, F3, F4 and Nikkormat FT3 cameras. See full leaked specs.