Nikon has announced Nikon 1 AW1 underwater mirrorless interchangeable lens camera. Nikon 1 AW1 camera is now in stock and shipping from several camera stores in US. Two different kit orders are available for Nikon 1 AW1 in black, white and silver color options.
The Nikon 1 AW1 is the world’s first rugged, waterproof, dust and shockproof compact system mirrorless camera with a 14.2-megapixel CX-format CMOS sensor.
Nikon 1 AW1 Underwater Mirrorless Camera In Stock and Shipping
The Nikon 1 AW1 starts shipping from October 10, 2013.
- Nikon 1 AW1 kit with 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6 lens
- Nikon 1 AW1 kit with 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6 and 10mm f/2.8 lenses
- Nikon 1 AW1 CF-N6000 silicone jacket
- Nikon 1 AW1 BF-N2000 body cap
- Nikon 1 AW1 WP-O2000 O-ring
- Nikon 1 AW1 PA-N1000 O-ring protector
- Nikon 1 AW1 AN-N3000 water-resistant neck strap
- Nikon 1 AW1 AH-N6000 water-resistant hand strap
- Nikon 1 AW1 CF-N7000 water-resistant body case
Nikon 1 AW1 features rubber seals at all critical points on the camera as well as an O-ring for the lens mount. The advanced hybrid AF system boasts fast phase-detection AF for high-speed movement, and contrast-detect AF for precision focusing. Nikon 1 AW1 has also made AW versions of its 11-27.5mm f/3.5-5.6 and 10mm f/2.8 lenses that are both shock and waterproof.
Nikon 1 AW1 user’s manual is also available for download here.