Egami has spotted a new Olympus lens patent. The new patent describes the Olympus 15mm f/2.0 Lens. This is a pancake lens and it is below the 17mm usual focal length.
Below are the translated text from Google showing the details of the Olympus 15mm f/2.0 lens patent.
Olympus 15mm f/2.0 Lens Patent Details
Description and self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2013-130669
- Publication date 2013.7.4
- Filing date 2012.12.21
embodiment Example Focal length Fno. Angle of view BF Total length Lens constitution Aspheric surface One 16.02 1.72 72.98 16.20 59.18 7 group nine Two 4 surface Two 16.00 1.72 73.16 15.06 59.18 10 pieces of eight groups Three six-sided
Image height is 10.82mm
- Olympus patents
- 4-unit construction of positive and negative positive negative
- Inner focus (the third lens group)
- Designed to increase the focus back