Sony RX200 / RX100M2 digital compact system camera specs leaked. The upcoming Sony RX100M2 is also known a remake of the current RX100 model.
The Sony RX200 / RX100MII rumored to feature WiFi connection, a hot shoe, and a swivel screen as specs from trusted sources. Additionally, the Sony Cyber-shot RX100M2 compact camera is also expected to feature a 1-inch 20.2-megapixel Exmor CMOS image sensor.
Sony is rumored to make a product announcement soon and the Sony RX200 / RX100M2 digital compact camera is expected to be announced in this event on June 27, 2013.
The successor of Sony RX100 will be named Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100M2. Here are the specifications for the Sony RX100M2 camera.
Sony RX100M2 Specs
- Image sensor: 13.2 mm × 8.8 mm (1.0-type) Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Total number of pixels: approximately 20.9 million pixels
- Camera effective pixels: approximately 20.2 million pixels
- ISO range: 100 ~ 12800
- Lens: Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T 10.4 – 37.1mm f/1.8-4.9 with 3.6x zoom (28-100 mm equivalent)
- Memory cards: Memory Stick XC Duo, Memory Stick PRO Duo, Memory Stick Micro, SD Card, microSD memory card Flash, Eye-Fi cards
- HDMI input
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- Video modes (AVCHD): 60i @24M(FX), 60i @17M(FH), 60p @28M(PS), 24p @24M(FX), 24p @17M(FH)
- LCD screen: 3.0″, TFT with 1,228,800 dots
- Power Supply: rechargeable battery pack NP-BX1, 3.6 V AC adapter AC-UB10/UB10B/UB10C/UB10D
- Dimensions: 101.6mm × 58.1mm × 38.3mm (depth × height x width)
- Weight (with battery NP-BX1 and Memory Stick Duo): 281 g
- Wi-Fi: corresponding standards: IEEE 802.11b/g/n. frequency band: 2.4GHz, security: WEP / WPA-PS
The 112 page Sony RX100M2 manual is also available for download.