Sony i1 Honami first images leaked. Sony i1 Honami smartphone rumored to come with Android OS. The Sony i1 Honami will be the first smartphone of One Sony branding and can shoot pictures as good as Sony Cyber-shot compact cameras.
“Sony i1” expected to come packed with a new JPEG engine and a bigger image sensor. The sensor is a 20MP 2/3″ BSI Exmor R one using the same process as as the RX100M2 for superior low light performance.
The i1 Honami phone will have a selectable ISO range from 50-12,800 and uses Super Steady Shot image stabilisation (2-3 stops).
Sony i1 Honami SmartPhone Images
Sony i1 Honami Specs
- 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Triluminos, OptiContrast, X-Reality Engine, 2000:1 + Contrast Ratio
- Snapdragon MSM8974 2.3 ghz, Adreno 330
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal, microSD expansion
- 2/3″ 20/13 MP Exmor RS camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Camera shutterkey, Interchangeable lenses
- Xenon + Dual LED Flash, Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, WIFI Miracast
- BlueTooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 1080p Exmor R front camera 2.2 Megapixel
- Dual Stereo speakers
- Android 4.2.2, new Xperia UI
- 4G LTE
- Tough Shatter proof Glass on front ( Tougher than Xperia Z Dragontrail glass)
- 3000mAh battery, new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass + Metal/Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote