Sony i1 Honami or the Sony Xperia i1, the name is not clear yet will be the new flagship smartphone from Sony expected to be announced this Summer or Fall. Sony i1 Honami rumored to come with Android OS and also the first smartphone of One Sony branding.
As we previously mentioned Sony is working on a new smartphone with high photo quality called Honami smartphone. The Sony CyberShot Honami phone a.k.a “Sony i1” expected to come packed with a new JPEG engine and a bigger image sensor.
The interesting and super phone specs shows that the Sony i1 will feature a 1/2.3 inch Exmor sensor and may have interchangeable lenses. Sony i1 rumored to be announced in late summer or early fall. But According to SAR there may be a surprise in the Sony announcement on June 27.
Below are the specs of the rumored Sony i1 Honami smartphone.
Sony i1 Cybershot Honami Specs
- 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Triluminos, OptiContrast, X-Reality Engine, 2000:1 + Contrast Ratio
- Snapdragon MSM8974 2.3 ghz, Adreno 330
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal, microSD expansion
- 2/3″ 20/13 MP Exmor RS camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Camera shutter key, Interchangeable lenses
- Xenon + Dual LED Flash, Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, WIFI Miracast
- BlueTooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 1080p Exmor R front camera 2.2 Megapixel
- Dual Stereo speakers
- Android 4.2.2, new Xperia UI
- 4G LTE
- Tough Shatter proof Glass on front ( Tougher than Xperia Z Dragontrail glass)
- 3000mAh battery, new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass + Metal/Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote