Fujifilm X-M1 is an entry-level X-Trans camera from Fujifilm and the new camera to be announced on June 25. The upcoming Fujifilm X-M1 will be a compact system mirrorless camera with small sizes.
The Fujifilm X-M1 will feature a X-Trans CMOS sensor. The X-M1 will be available as body only, one lens kit with the XC16-50mm and 2 lens kit with the XC16-50mm and 27mm pancake lenses.
XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS zoom and XF 27mm f/2.8 pancake lenses will also be announced with the new Fujifilm X-M1 camera. Below are the full specs list of the upcoming Fujifilm X-M1 leaked by DI.
Fujifilm X-M1 Camera Full Specs
- The 16.3 million pixels active X-Trans APS-C CMOS sensor
- ISO range 200-6400 (expandable 100, 12800, 25600 also available)
- Shutter speed 1/4000 to 30 seconds (160 seconds in the S / M mode, sync 1/180 sec)
- 920,000 dot 3.0-inch tiltable LCD monitor with 3:2 aspect ratio
- 5.6 fps continuous shutter speed
- Video 1920×1080 30p, 1280×720 30p
- Sound Linear PCM Stereo
- Advanced Auto function
- Can be operated with one hand, placed together in the right dial or button operation.
- Wi-Fi, smart phone transmission function
- Built-in flash, super i flash function
- Media SD / SDHC / SDXC support
- Dimensions 116.9 x 66.5 x 39.0mm
- Weight 330g (including battery, media), 280g weight (body only)
- Expected release date: July 27 (some colors will be available in September)
- Estimated retail price of ¥ 75,000, usd price is around $750.