Nauticam announced an underwater housing for the Canon Rebel T4i / EOS 650D DSLR camera before. Nauticam’s underwater housing support called the NA-650D can also be used with no modifications for Canon’s newly announced Rebel T5i / EOS 700D camera.
For users of the EOS 700D below are the product features and specs of Nauticam NA-650D. Users can also have a look at the official product page here.
- Patented Locking Port Release Lever.
- Sensitive Two Stage Shutter Release Lever.
- Optical Strobe Connectors.
- Rubberized Ergonomic Grips.
- Customizable Accessory Port (allowing use of optional Nikonos, S6, or Ikelite Strobe Connectors, Hydrophone, HDMI Video Out, or Remote Control Connectors).
- Embossed Control Function Labels.
- Quick Release Camera Mounting Shoe.
- Lens Release Button.
- Four Strobe & Accessory Base Mounting Locations.
- Complete Access to All Key Camera Controls.
- 0.66x Optical Pickup Finder (Enhanced 180o Viewfinder or 45o Viewfinder optional).
- Depth Rating: 100m.
- Dimensions (with handles mounted): 325mm x 170mm x 134mm.
- Weight: 2.5kg (5.4 lbs.).