Canon EOS 70D digital SLR camera to be announced on July 2. The upcoming EOS 70D will be available with a EF-S 18-55mm IS STM and the EF-S 18-135mm IS STM lens.
Canon EOS 70D full specs leaked by CR and the new EOS 70D will feature a new sensor and the new autofocus type. New AF system will be “Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus”. Also the new EOS 70D has Digic 5+ processor.
Canon EOS 70D DSLR camera body onyl price rumored to be $1,199. We hope more product images and price info will be leaked before the official announcement. Stay tuned for more…
Below are the latest specs of the Canon EOS 70D, combined with the previous ones.
Canon EOS 70D Specifications
- 20.2 MP CMOS sensor, apparently all new
- All-cross type 19-points AF system
- 7 fps burst rate
- Single SD card slot
- 3.0 inch Vari-Angle LCD screen
- ISO 12,800 max.
- Powered by the DIGIC 5+ processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS Autofocus
- 1080p Full HD video capture
- Capacity touch screen, similar to the EOS Rebel T5i and SL1
- Creative filters with Live Preview
- Built-in Wi-fi
- Magnesium alloy body with some weather sealing
- Battery Grip BG-E14
- Comes with EF-S 18-55mm and EF-S 18-135mm lens kit
- US list price – around $1,199 body only
- Announcement on July 2