Egami has discovered new patents filed by Canon. The new patents is for prime lenses range of 50mm, 85mm and 135mm.
Patent includes Canon 85mm f/1.2, 85mm f/1.8, 135mm f/2 and 50mm f/1.4 lenses and the use of glass with anomalous dispersion.
Below are the details of these new Canon prime lenses translated by Google.
Canon 85mm f/1.2 , 85mm f/1.8 , 135mm f/2 , 50mm f/1.4 Lens Patent
Description and self-interpretation of the patent literature
- Patent Publication No. 2013-114133
- Publication date 2013.6.10
- Filing date 2011.11.30
embodiment Focal length Fno. The overall length of the lens BF Lens constitution One 85.00 1.24 122.56 38.35 10 pieces of six groups Two 83.30 1.80 116.11 39.11 10 sheets in 7 groups Three 132.30 2.06 162.67 43.23 10 sheets in 7 groups Four 51.70 1.41 87.84 38.94 7 group nine
Image height Y = 21.64mm
- Factors that chromatic aberration of magnification chromatic aberration or axial chromatic aberration occurs
- Reducing the total length
- Focal length for a long time
- Glass material Abbe number 70-90, of 1.4-1.5 refractive index
- Possible correction of axial chromatic aberration
- Must increase a curvature, spherical aberration and curvature of field is generated
- Canon patent
- I use a glass material having an anomalous partial dispersion of the predetermined
- Consisting of organic and inorganic compound