Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 and 1.8/32 mirrorless lenses now available for pre-order in US. The first two focal lengths in the Touit family, the Touit 2.8/12 and Touit 1.8/32 for Sony NEX (E-mount) and Fujifilm X cameras was announced by Zeiss.
The new mirrorless lenses said to be available for pre-order from May 7, 2013. Anyway after priced in Europe, some retailers have already started taking pre-orders for Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 and 1.8/32.
Zeiss Touit 2.8/12 and 1.8/32 Lenses Available for Pre-order in US
Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 Pre-order
Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 price is $1250 and available for pre-order.
|Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 for Sony E-mount||$1,250.00||Amazon| Adorama|
|Zeiss Touit 12mm f/2.8 for Fuji X-mount||$1,250.00||Amazon| Adorama
Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 Pre-order
Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 price is $900 and available for pre-order.
|Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 for Sony E-mount||$900.00||Amazon| Adorama|
|Zeiss Touit 32mm f/1.8 for Fuji X-mount||$900.00||Amazon| Adorama
Zeiss Touit Series Features
- Innovative product design: The unmistakeable product design is based on an integrative concept and focuses on essential functional elements. Even the lens hood, typically an accessory, is seamlessly integrated into the overall design.
- Aspherical design: The aspherical lens design ensures consistent imaging performance throughout theentire focusing range as well as sharpness to the periphery of the image. The asphere’s more complex surface profile can reduce or eliminate spherical aberration
- Floating Elements Design: Thanks to the use of the latest floating element design principles, optical aberration effects in ZEISS lenses are reduced to a minimum throughout their entire focusing range.
- Excellent resolution and high contrast:
- Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating: The optical elements of ZEISS lenses feature T* anti-reflective coating on all surfaces and an optical design that guarantees images of superior brilliance at all times, even in unfavourable lighting conditions.