Polaroid has annpunced full HD action camera the Polaroid XS80. Polaroid XS80 is a rugged camera for action photographers, who wants to record full HD videos in extreme conditions.
Full HD action video camera Polaroid XS80 is capable of recording 1080p movies at 30fps. Polaroid XS80 is also waterproof to a depth of 30 feet and comes with a lens which has ultrawide 120-degree angle of view.
The Polaroid XS80 release date is today, and the price of the camera is $129.99 available from the Polaroid official store.
Polaroid XS80 Action Video Camera Features
- Professional sensor with low-light performance.
- Very light, weighs just 3.9 oz.
- Vibrates: Confirms functions when visual confirmation isn’t practical.
- G-Sensor (Auto Rotation) for “which end is up” assurance.
- Waterproof up to 30 inches / 10 meters
- Distortion-Free ultra wide angle lens provides 120 degrees of coverage.
- Aerodynamic design and shock-proof exterior minimizes wind noise.
- Single button record that’s easy and ready for action.
- Video options: 1080p, 720p.
- Still image options: 16MP, 5MP, 3MP, 1 x or 3x (burst) Shooting Mode + Time Lapse.
- Full helmet mount included.
Polaroid XS80 Action Video Camera Specs
1 /2.5″ CMOS Image Sensor
F2.8 Fixed Focus Ultra Sharp Glass Lens
Light Sensitivity: greater than 1.4 V/lux-sec
White Balance, ISO, Scene: Auto
Exposure Auto Control: Auto
120 Degree Ultra Wide Angle Lens
File Format: Video- H2.64 MPEG4, PHOTO- JPEG
1080p: 1920x1080p / 30FPS / 16:9
720p: 1280×720 / 30FPS/ 16:9
16MP, 5MP, 3MP, VGA
Photo Mode: Single / Burst (x3) / Time Lapse (5,10,30,60)
Micro SD – Up To 128GB
1050MAH Built In Battery (Approx. 2.5 hrs of Use)
G-Sensor (Auto Rotation): Yes
Auto Power Off: off/1min / 3min
USB 2.0, HDMI
Windows 7/XP SP3 /Vista and later, Mac 10.5 or above