Sony NEX-7n will be delayed and the new rumors shows that the new Sony NEX-7N will be announced in May, 2013.
We have already mentioned about Sony NEX-7n rumored specs and announcement. Sony NEX-7 successor the new Sony NEX-7N will have a new 24 Megapixel sensor with phase detection pixels on sensor. The new NEX-7n has a stunning new Electronic Viewfinder with 3.8 Million dot resolution. That’s almost 60% more resolution than the current NEX-7.
According to SAR, there are actually two OLED layers of 1.9 Million dot each. They are displace by 1 pixel and the EVF image projection works asynchronously. That allows to create supersharp images with no lag and other artifacts.
Below are the rumored specs of the expected Sony NEX-7N mirrorless camera.
Sony NEX-7N Rumored Specifications
- New 24 Megapixel APS-C sensor with 1/2 stop improvement and increased dynamic range
- 3, 8 Million dot EVF
- Hybrid Contrast and Phase Detection AF
- Tri Navi design reviewed
- Focus Peaking will be much improved with choice of colors
- Wifi, but no GPS on board.
- Same size and form factor of the current NEX-7 but with a minor redesign
- Announcement soon (early April)
- Will be In Stock in May