Images and detailed specs has published for the upcoming Panasonic Lumix GF6 digital camera. Panasonic GF6 specs are more clear now before the announcement. The official announcement of the Panasonic Lumix GF6 will be on April 9th. The new Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 camera will replace both the Panasonic Lumix GF5 and GX1 models.
New images are white and the body color of Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF6 is expected to be white, red, black. The price of the camera will be around (¥ 55 000, $556.05) over-the-counter body. Panasonic is going to announce at the same time with the white version of the 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 POWER OIS PZ. The upcoming Panasonic GF6 specs has built-in Wi-Fi.
Panasonic GF6 Specs Details
Panasonic GF6 specs details translated from digicame article.
Sensor seems to be the same as the GX1 as seen from the number of pixels, with the adoption of new noise reduction, improvement of high-sensitivity performance is so promising. The new filter reproduce detail, what does it mean to improve the low-pass filter. In addition, the liquid crystal are being retrofit to those of high-resolution’re glad improvement. Shutter speed 60-1/4000 seconds
- Live MOS sensor (effective 16 million pixels) the total number of pixels 16.68 million pixels
- Newly developed Venus Engine
- New two-dimensional noise reduction, new multi-process noise reduction
- Low light AF focusing is possible in the dark
- Filters – new detail reproduction
- Faster start-up time
- tilted 1.04 million dots LCD touch screen
- Function lever
- Function for use with the smartphone with Wi-Fi
- Support for touch shutter, manual operation, recording, remote call forward shooting
- 19 types of creative control
- ISO sensitivity (25600 extension) 160-12800
- Shutter speed 60-1/4000 seconds
- Burst 4.2 seconds frame /
- Videos – second (30 frames / sensor output) 1920×1080 60i
- SD / SDHC / SDXC media (corresponding UHS-I)
- Battery, including media 64.8 x 111.2 x 38.4mm, 323g weight size
- Release date: April 24