Adobe announced Photoshop Touch – a new app for iOS and Android devices. Transform your images with core Adobe Photoshop features in an app designed for tablets. Combine images, apply professional effects, share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter – all from the convenience of your tablet.
The app also features Scribble Selection for high-precision selections using only your finger, and Camera Fill for real-time creative blending of your camera feed with layers. This app features the same creative filters as the tablet version, like Color Drops and Acrylic Paint, and also a new Ripple filter.
Adobe Photoshop Touch Features
- See your images like never before with Retina display.
- Work on files up to 12 megapixels with higher resolution capabilities.
- Work with core Photoshop tools.
- Use your mobile device camera to fill an area on a layer.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling.
- Sync files to Adobe Creative CloudTM and open them in Photoshop and see your layers.
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android tablet
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPad
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android phone
- Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone