The Fujifilm Finepix S4800 is a new bridge camera with a 16 megapixel, 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor and 30x optical zoom.
FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Shigehiro Nakajima) is proud to launch three new bridge cameras into its spring 2013 range, the FinePix S4600, S4700 and S4800. Highly regarded for their powerful optical zoom, quick response, ease-of-use and compact nature, these bridge cameras are an excellent choice.
1. Powerful optical zoom and powerful Optical Image Stabilization
The S4600, S4700, and S4800 bridge cameras are all equipped with powerful FUJINON optical zoom lenses, 26x, 28x and 30x respectively. Plus there’s no need to worry about blurry images from camera shake or subject movement, as they’re all armed with OIS (sensor shift). Furthermore for the more artistic among us, great results can be achieved with the clever Super Macro mode down to 2cm.
|Model name||Zoom||35mm format equivalent|
2. High quality images and a super speedy response time
These cameras all benefit from 16 million pixels 1/2.3 inch CCD sensors that captures even the finest details. Plus with the choice of six different scene types, Scene Recognition Auto mode can clearly recognise the subject you’re shooting, and decide the settings required. All models also offer autofocus time as fast as 0.3 seconds* and start-up time of 1.3seconds* for responsive, hassle-free photography.
3. Great videos at the touch of a button
Record HD movie 720P/30fps in 16:9 format, then share your memories with friends and family on the big screen, using the mini HDMI connector**. What’s more with the clear Video Scene Recognition feature and a dedicated Video Recording button, you can leave the camcorder at home, and capture some great spur-of-the-moment footage!
4. Advanced Photographic Support
These highly specified bridge cameras come with a whole host of features to make your photography more enjoyable, such as a mode dial for selecting P, S, A, and M modes and a large 3-inch LCD screen, for framing and viewing pictures. Features such as Instant Zoom, which shows your composition area as well as the area outside the frame, and Individual Shutter 3D, which creates 3D pictures by merging 2 images, provide an interesting twist for your photos. Not forgetting features such as the Date Stamp, which lets you record the date of the photo was taken, and the 320 shot, 4xAA alkaline batteries, which allow you to go on long trips without worrying about battery life.
5. Fujifilm S4600/4700/4800 Key features list:
- FUJINON Super zoom Lens
Model name Zoom 35mm format equivalent FinePix S4600 26x 24-624mm FinePix S4700 28x 24-672mm FinePix S4800 30x 24-720mm
- 16 million pixels 1/2.3 inch CCD sensor
- Optical Image Stabilisation (Sensor Shift)
- Scene Recognition Auto with 6 pre-set scenes
- Autofocus in 0.3seconds*
- HD MOVIE 720P/30fps with Video Scene Recognition
- Mini HDMI output
- 3 inch LCD monitor (230k dots)
- Manual exposure control (P/S/A/M modes)
- Shooting functions; Individual Shutter 3D shooting, Date stamp and more.
- Instant Zoom
- 4 x AA alkaline batteries with an approx. 320 shot battery life
- Available in Black, White, and Red.
- *Fujifilm research based on CIPA standards.
- **HDMI cable not included